Sunday, April 20, 2014

I feel a change coming

4/10/14

Its the strangest thing when you can feel yourself literally transforming. 
I tend to exemplify things in ways through movies or music.

Have you ever seen the movie "Her."?

Disregarding all the buzz around it, I felt it  became very dear and personal to me because it hit my heart in various ways. That's the power of film, movies that provoke your deepest thoughts to surface to the forefront of your mind, some you didn't even know you had. Moments of clarity. Sudden epiphanies. Films that creep their way into the human psyche..so much so that you love it, you hate it, you're frightened by it. Each person ends things with their own conclusions- their very own personal interpretations. Every ending is different.  It's so insanely profound and and I live for it <3

Something I took from the film "Her" was this message that we as humans  are constantly evolving. The more we learn, the more we change, the more we want. We are never the same and are constantly growing at every single moment. We get new ideas, and our minds and hearts expand. We learn to think different. We learn to crave different. And we our being filled with these experiences and memories that cause us to change. Change is inevitable and we are forever growing. 

The movie began conjuring these new thoughts and ideas in my head, things started making sense as I sat there in the movie theater. It was hitting marks in my head. Upon my sudden realization , I felt I saw an insight to the human mind. I felt a had a secret little power by owning the idea of these very thoughts. And it made me happy and sad at the same time.






No comments:

Post a Comment